Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The photographer's blog that I am reviewing this week is one that I just happened to come across when I was searching on Google. The guy's name is Mike Colon and he recently completed a teaching seminar/hands-on photo shoot that was for photographers wanting to be better wedding photographers. He taught them in sort of a workshop and then actually took them to an engagement shoot, a bridal shoot, and a church shoot. It looks like a really neat class. Lots of hands on experience.
Mike Colon's Blog

For my pictures this week I have a couple photos from 2 different assignments that I completed this week. The first is yet another track practice. I worked on zooming in better on the hurdler and I like the outcome a little more.






The second assignment was for Climate Week which is happening right now at ACU and is part of the "Go Green" initiative that ACU is undergoing. In these photos they are planting some trees around one of the dorms on campus.



I am going home this weekend and am in charge of getting some shots of my little brother's basketball games and some portraits of my sister. So I hope to have more to post on that next week!

0 comments: