Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thru the Viewfinder

Here's some photos I took for my digital photography class. Our assignment was to take photos "thru the viewfinder" as our professor called it. They had to be thru something in order to change the look of the image. It could be through plastic, glass, fabric, through another lens not connected to your camera or a lot of other things. I ended up building a long rectangular box that was open on either end out of black matte board. Then on one end I taped a piece of orange tinted acetate which gives it the orange glow and the box narrows the view. Let me know what you think!







1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey Katie, thanks for those encouraging words! I love all your photos. Lexie sent me some of the ones you edited for that engaged couple yesterday. Those were amazing and really creative!

Do you have any tips for a beginner photographer like myself? :)